wink wink~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday

HAPPY BUFDAY TO ME!!

Salam Readers

April 10, 1992 is the date that a "cute" baby are born at 12.30 p.m.
and also at the Hari Raya Aidilfitri
that's why my name is Siti Nur Fitrah
it was me & it is my
20th bufday
it was really mean that i'm not teenager anymore
so I have to more matured than before..

Happy bufday to me
Hope all my wishes will come true
& lovely family, friends and my bf stay wif me when I need them..

Not forget, to all that wish my bufday..
especially, my fb friend..
taraa..
huhuh..
thanks to all my facebook friends coz wishes me..
I will apperciate that..
:D

2 comments:

Afrah Efiey said...

untunglarr ade pakwe . anywayy . happy birthday to you . ! sorry for late wish . better late than never isn't ? hope u alwayss happy :)

~ yoora ~ said...

haha.. mcm dye xde.. dye lg lame dr kite.. thank you very much afrah.. :D